BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nursing Pro!!!

When we got back from lunch Greyson was awake so we got him out and I tried nursing him.  He didn't really have much to latch onto with just the nipple so I used the nipple sheild, like I did with Addison, and he latched right on and started nursing!!!  As soon as the milk came in you could tell he really started sucking and drinking the milk down.  After a bit he kind of spit the nipple out and the sheild had blood in it.  It was nothing to be concerned with it wasn't his mouth, I was bleeding.  He apparently wasn't done nursing after 15 min on the left side bc he was rooting around for more.  We turned him around and he latched on and ate for another 10-15 min on the right. I think little "Squeaker" is going to be a good nurser.  I am glad that he is good at it before his surgery it will be one less thing to learn afterwards, he will only have to re-learn it. 

Papa Gary took a cute picture of Greyson today:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment