BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Post op day 1 afternoon

So as much as it killed me I went back to the hotel and got some rest and a shower.  My plan was to wake up at 3 but apparently I shut the alarm off because I woke up at 4:17.

While I was gone greyson did really good. They got him to the floor and are ralking discharge in the next day or so....NOT!

Sorry that must have been my (or Greyson' s) brains wishes lol.

He is in some pain. While I was gone he started complaining that his head hurt and with some rubbing he will calm back down. He doesn't tell us what hurts until he is in really bad pain and his head hurts when uis BP gets higher so of course when he gets upset it makes it bad. He is off the fentanyl and on oxycodone. He may have to have a little fentanyl later for his pain. He is resting now. Today and tomorrow are likely to be pretty rough, which we were expecting.

He still says he has to poop. While I was gone they put him on the bedpan and he sat there about 10 minutes but still no poop. They layed the bed back and hopefully that will help relieve some pressure from his stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment