BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Look what I can do...

Look at what I can do now:


I can sit up all by myself!!!!


Playing with my turtle


Opps I fell down, but I am happy about it.


I LOVE this toy!!!



Greyson is doing awesome at sitting up by himself.  He will sit up for quiet some time without anyone around.  Today he was pushing up on his arms and I helped him get up on his knees too, he stayed up there for a few seconds. 

Upcoming news!!!

We are going to the zoo this friday, this is Greyson's first zoo trip even though he has been so close to it for 3 weeks for his short life ;)  Addison went last year and loved it, she is so excited to go this year.  She told me today her favorite animal is the yion!

I will put these pictures up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment