BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 13, 2011

Saturation check

Today we took Greyson to the new tiger pediatrics office. It was awesome!!! He weighed in at 17 lbs 10 oz so he gained 8 oz in a month which isn't bad, although I really thought he was much bigger. His saturations however were, in true Greyson fashion, in the mid to low 70's!!! He should be and has been in the mid to low 80's and he should be pretty stable after his Glenn. I called cardiology and Dr. Rahimi is out until tomorrow but I spoke to a nurse who said it may be a fluke in the machine or how it was reading or his little cold. He hasn't been near as bad as sister but he does get mildly congested when be sleeps however he bad been awake hours before the check. She is going to talk to Dr. Rahimi tomorrow when he gets back and call and let me know but we will probably have his sats checked again next week to see if the cold is the culprit behind his low saturations. Hopefully they will be good then. He doesn't have any cyanotic spells and his cuticles stay pretty pink. I will admit I am a teeny tiny bit worried but I think I always will be a little worried with him. I am a worry wart when it comes to my kids.

Both Addison and Greyson LOVED the zoo and I will get pictures of that up soon. I am not loading all those pictures from my phone. Addison did have a lot of fun and Greyson loved the puffins and hippos a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment