BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 9, 2011

New food

While on a trip to find Greyson a sippy cup he will actually drink from at toys r us this weekend we found plum organics baby food. Each pouch has a fruit and veggie in it and they are color coded so that he gets lots of different color foods. We got one of each kind and we are working on trying them all to see which he really likes. So far he has had apple, corn, & sweet potato and broccoli & apple. He LOVED both kinds. I love that they have both fruit and veggie in each meal and that there are so many different kinds of foods in them. Gerber doesn't make spinach or broccoli that I have seen. They also have puffs that are both fruit and veggie in one which is a better snack I think. I found them cheapest on diapers.com so I think we will order from there once we see what ones he likes. The only draw back is that they do not have meats so we will probably get those in the Gerber when the time comes, although Addison hated the pureed meats. she is a total carnivor now though. ;)

Otherwise Greyson is doing excellent. He rolls from both front to back and back to front. His PT is proud of him and has shown me some ways to help him strengthen his arms in preparation for crawling and work on sitting up in the future. She said she is happy with him not setting up until 8-9 months. He is progressing quiet well with it and I think he will be sitting up by then.

Some of you get my blog updates via email and it posts on Facebook so I will probably take a few names off of the email list Wednesday when I am at my actual computer. If you want to stay on just reply to the email and let me know you want to keep getting them by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment