BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 13, 2011

Check Up

Greyson went to the Dr. today to have his weight and saturations checked.  He weighed in at 17 lbs 2 oz.  and his saturations were 85%!!!  This is awesome news.  He as usual had me a little worried before the appointment.  He has been acting fine but I always worry we will get some surprise we are not expecting but today we didn't.  He goes back in a month and we will see what they are then, I am sure they will be great but of course I will be a little worried before the appointment.  On a plus we will be going to the new office so that will be exciting. 

Next friday he has physical therapy and a meeting with First Steps to discuss what I want him to be doing in 6 months so I have to think about that.  I always try to aim a little high but I am never upset if he doesn't do something.  He will do things on his own time and I have come to learn that.  It feels like we haven't been to a cardiologist in FOREVER!  I guess that is a good thing too, we will see him again in July. 

As usual for Greyson here lateley he is doing excellent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment