BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 9, 2012

Closer to 2 years old then 1 year old & Easter

So Greyson was officially 18 months old on the 7th.  Where did the time go.  I remember so many things from before he was born and after that it is hard to believe it has been so long ago that all those things happened.  Either way I am glad they are over and we can move on.  I have picture frames on the wall with the kids newborn, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, 18 month, and 2 year pictures in them.  Addison's is all full (and I need to get another frame to start the 3, 4, & 5 year pictures) but Greyson still has 2 empty spots in his.  I used to have pictures taken of the kids but now that we got this great camera I use all the time, we take our pictures our selves.


As I was trying to decide what Greyson should wear for Easter I came across an outfit Grams got him. Too stinkin' cute!

Addison wanted to wear a dress but we don't really have a use for frilly dresses so we don't buy them. She wore a comfy dress and took other clothes to change into to play later.

We had tons of fun dyeing eggs at home on Saturday night and then finding them the next morning along with all the fun stuff the Easter bunny brought them. I seriously think the flip flops were favorites.











Sunday after we did our Easter thing at home we headed up to Aunt Sharon's house for our usual Easter gathering. The Easter bunny leaves clues in eggs all around the farm for the kids to find and then their basket is waiting for them in the end. Addison really enjoyed it, although her blondness showed a little Ha!





I told Addison the Easter bunny pooped out plastic eggs all over the back yard and she could go gather them. So we went down to get the eggs and she kept saying "Why are we doing this?" I think she said it 3-4 times through the short process of gathering the 100+ eggs (along with her 3 other cousins.) After we showed her they had candy in them she understood a little better why we were doing it.






I will leave you with a few more of Greyson's 18 month pictures. I think the one at the top there will make the wall, though I did get a few more great pictures. 
















   

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment