BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MU Homecoming Parade!!!

This weekend was the 100th Homecoming for our Missouri Tigers!!!  M-I-Z!!!  We got up at the butt crack of dawn and headed downtown to set up and wait.  We got to run down to Panera and get some yummy bagels to eat before the parade started.  Greyson stayed with Grandma Grape while we went to get bagels. 


Doesn't he look all relaxed there waiting for his food to be served?  This is not a typical Greyson look maybe he was just up too early to worry about food just yet.  He had already had his cup of milk/medicine so maybe that helped.


Addison was very excited for the parade.  She had been waiting all week to go to the parade and asking me every day if today was the day we were going to the parade.  She is like her momma not typically a morning person so I thought we would have an issue getting up so early.  I told her the night before we were getting up early to go to the parade and she seemed alright with it.  I got up at 6:15 to get myself ready then wake each kid up and get them ready.  Addison must have been ready to get up since she was awake at 6:30 ready to put on her Tiger stuff and go.


Marching Mizzou!!!  Addison LOVED the marching bands and Greyson liked dancing to it. 


Truman the Tiger.  He wasn't quiet as exciting to the kids as I thought it would be. 


Golden Girls.  Addison informed me that she was going to be a Golden Girl when she got big.  Guess we better start saving that college fund now. 


Mommy & Addison watching the parade.  I held her most of the time since she couldn't see anything standing up.  Of course when someone was throwing candy she had to get down to get it.  The people handing out candy and stuff always made sure to put one on Greyson's lap, who was sitting right next to Addison, but never gave Addison one.  Oh well they all went to her anyway since he can't eat most of it.

Here's  a few pictures I took of the kids that I thought turned out pretty good.  They were having a good time watching the nearly 200 entries.















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment