BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy Tomorrow...

So tomorrow is our day full of Dr's appointments for both kids.  Addison has a urology appointment at 11, lunch at the lovely Glennon Cafe, which means mommy and daddy are getting the fruit and yogurt parfaits that we so love ;)  Greyson has his nursery follow up at 1 and cardiology at 2.  I am hopeful that the nursery follow up doesn't take too long but it sounds like a Dr will check him over and a PT and maybe OT.  Not really sure why when he sees a PT monthly already and I know my boy isn't behind.  He has already rolled from his belly to his back and is SO close to rolling from back to tummy.  I guess it would probably help if he actually liked to be on the floor.  He wants to sit up so bad and isn't far from it.  He laughs and smiles all the time.  His sister didn't do much until she was 8 or 9 months and then she did everything.  She sat up, crawled and pulled her self up on things within a week or two.  He will get there I have no doubts.  The poor boy has been through a lot in his short 6 months... Yes that is right I said 6 months.  Tomorrow Mr. Greyson is 6 months old.  My how time has flown and how we have had so much happen in such a short time. 


I found my feet!

My first movie!

Addison's First movie!!!


Shopping... Again?!?


Shopping Saturdays!


Rockin' my leg warmers!


No comments:

Post a Comment