BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's Greyson's world we just live in it...

Ok heard from dr Rahimi. We are upping Greyson's medicine but they are talking about doing a shunt which is open surgery but might be able to be done from the side or a cath balloon to open the PA. He said the cath would allow some time until his Glenn surgery in january. I am guessing we are looking at something in the next two weeks but dr Rahimi will talk to dr J (who did the cath balloon before) and dr Fiore (cardiothoracic surgeon) and get back with me tomorrow. I dont know why I would be surprised by anything when it comes to Greyson. He makes his own plans. I'm still hoping to not be in the hospital over Christmas again this year but that might not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment