Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Cath update #2

They did find a small collateral that they were able to coil off.  They checked a plug in his fenestration and were able to close that as well.  With the temporary plug in he was at 97% which as per the norm is about 10 percentages higher than when we got here.  I am sure we will have one crazy little man tomorrow.  I guess we will see if the world is ready for 100% Greyson!  We should be able to go back and see him soon.  Just waiting for the call.  They have to put pressure on there for 20 minutes to start the healing of his groin.  I will update again later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment