BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Walking

Greyson is now walking!!!!!

A few days ago he could take a few steps but now he is full on walking more then crawling.  He has started to learn to be able to stand back up with out holding onto anything.  According to daddy he will be running by the end of the week.  I would say that is probably pretty accurate.  If he is anything like his sister in a week I will be saying it will be a miracle when he learns to walk since he will be running everywhere.  I hate when he grows up and reaches another milestone but at the same time being able to walk will be so much better when we are out and about and he will be happier being faster and not getting left behind.  Which will make mommy much happier too. 

We had an excellent Thanksgiving actually we had three thanksgiving dinners over a 4 day period.  They were AWESOME as usually and I am so glad we were able to spend time with our family.  I am thankful that Greyson is still a part of our family and is going to the holiday gatherings with us again last year.  I remember last year thinking we needed to take him to as many places as we could since we just didn't know for sure if he would be here next year.  Now that surgery #1 seems like a lifetime ago it was a much more relaxed holiday. 

So a quick what I am thankful for:

My great and understanding friends and family.  I know we have been a little selfish here lately with everything that has been going on in our lives in the past year or so and am Thankful you have all been there and so understanding.

My Husband who works so hard for his family so that I can stay home with our kids.  It is so great to have someone I can totally relax around and laugh with and love for the rest of my life.

My ADORABLE daughter Addison.  I can't believe it has been almost 3 years since you came into our lives.  You make me laugh ALL THE TIME!!!  Even as I type this I am laughing at the things you say.

My SWEET/ROTTEN Greyson.  I am so thankful that you are as healthy as you are considering how unhealthy your heart is.  I am glad that you made it through your first surgery and I know you will come through your next surgery just as well.  I am so happy watching you grow and learn new things every day.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment