BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Surgery & sats

Greyson was reading 68-72 and dropped down into the 50's ( which is REALLY bad ). He weighed 12 lbs the past two weeks and this week 11 lbs 15 oz again not good. His pulse ox did finally come up to 74-77 which isn't great for him. We are gonna check it again Monday. Thursday we see the cardiologist and next Thursday after that is surgery. 

UPDATE: talked to dr rahimi and everything is ok with his saturations bc they came back up and didn't stay low. His lack of weight gain is sort of concerning but not enough to bump surgery up. We will see what his weight is on Thursday and recheck his saturation levels on Monday.

I'm feeling a little pity today. I wish my life wasn't like this, I wish I could just enjoy my boy and every different stage he goes through. Now I find myself looking forward to a surgery that I really dont want to have to have done on my little baby. It scares me and there is nothing I can do about it. This whole heart thing just SUCKS!!! Ok I think I'm done venting. Thanks for reading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment