BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

No News is good news

Today we had our 20 week ultra sound.  We are having a baby BOY!!!!  We were so excited we told everyone and didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the rest of the ultra sound.  Dr. Jones was out of the office so we had to see Dr. welch which wasn't a big deal it was just a check up after my ultra sound...or so I thought.  Nate had some work he needed to do so he left after the ultra sound and me and Addison went over to see Dr. Welch.  We went right in and Dr. Welch told me that there was something wrong with the baby's heart and she was sending us over to get another ultra sound.  I called my mom to come with us bc I needed someone to sit with Addison while I got the ultra sound.  When I called her she said "Are you serious?"  I said Yes.  I called Nate to tell him about it.  He said "Are you serious?"  I just broke down and started balling when he asked me that.  He came back immediately and was there before the ultra sound really got underway.  We saw Dr. Grant and he said that there was a hole in the baby's heart and we would see a Pediatric Cardiologist from Cardinal Glennon on Wednesday.  That will make for an EXTREMELY long weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment